Almost all people are prone to insect bites and pest infestation in their home. The insects attracted to the various factors in your living places like moisture, food, heat, and water. Treating such insects’ natural repellents makes sense other than the chemical pesticide. There are more chances for environmental as well as health issues due to the toxins present in the chemical repellent. Natural insect repellents are safe to use, even for kids and pregnant ladies. In this blog, we discuss what are the common insects and how to treat them naturally without using chemical repellents.
What are the common insects?
Not all insects are considered as pests, the insects which transmit or spreading of diseases to the humans are considered as a pest.
The insects like Fleas, bedbugs, lice, house flies, mosquitoes, ants, bees, wasps, moths, cockroaches, beetles are considered pests that bring various harm to human beings.
Check out what are the natural insect repellent helps to reduce the pest infestation.
Eucalyptus oil is considered as natural insect repellents for insect bite like a mosquito bite, bed bugs bite, and bite, and so on. You can also use fresh eucalyptus leaves for pest prevention.
- Mix a few drops of eucalyptus oil with coconut oil or almond oil and apply to your body. The effect will last for 5- 6 years. You can also use this natural repellent even for kids who completed 3 years.
- Boil some fresh eucalyptus leaves at room temperature then transform the liquid into a spray bottle and spray it around your living place to keep all insects away.
Lavender flowers are used in perfumes and talcums, the fragrance smell from the lavender oil repel all insects and it keeps away the mice from their place. Lavender oil is good for insect bites.
- Crush lavender flowers and boil them along with the lemon at room temperature. Spill the water in your place to keep away the insects.
- Plant Lavender in your place to prevent the insect’s visit.
- Rub some drops of lavender oil on your skin to treat insect bites.
- Cinnamon Sticks
Not only the cinnamons are used as refreshment drinks or for flavor but also used to keep away the pests and insects from your place. Cinnamon oil helps to kill insects soon.
- Boil fresh cinnamon sticks or add cinnamon oil to hot water and spray this mix into your living place.
- Soya Bean Oil
Soya- bean is a great insect bite blocker, it acts as a natural repellent for mosquito bites.
Mix soya bean oil along with lemongrass oil and apply this on your body to escape from the insect bite.
- Tea-Tree Oil
Tea- tree oil have high anti-inflammatory properties act as an effective insect repellent. Tea- tree oil is available in all health shops.
Apply tea tree oil directly on the skin to heal the insect bite and to get a fast recovery result.