When you bring pest technicians into your home, you want to know they are the right person for the job and can be trusted. This is why you should make sure any workers who come into your home are CRB (DBS) checked. There are plenty of reasons why we thoroughly vet and check all our pest control technicians. Here are our top 10…
Reasons For Vetting Pest Control Staff
- We vet our recruits with the aim of making completely sure they have the correct training and that their knowledge of equipment and procedures is fully up to date with the latest protocols, research and techniques.
- When you have a CRB checked technician in your home or business premises it brings you peace of mind, knowing that your pest controller is fully vetted and can be trusted to be around your family or work.
- Our staff can be confidently sent to work in schools and local childcare facilities because they are CRB checked.
- Vetted companies get accredited by the Trading Standards ‘Buy With Confidence’ scheme.
- Thorough checks make sure that all pest controllers are fully qualified to do the job that is required of them. We don’t take risks where health & safely are concerned, because we know our staff are professionally trained.
Your Peace Of Mind Is Priceless
- Taking on fully vetted technicians means we can relax. We know we are delivering a secure and professional service to all our customers. This is important when handling a stressful pest infestation that requires experience.
- We have all of our technicians properly checked though government channels, so we know we are staying completely legal and providing solutions to any pest control problems that you may have within the law.
- Pest control technicians work with dangerous and lethal equipment on a daily basis. They need to be well checked to ensure that they are safe to work safely with these tools.
- CRB checks give the greatest assurance that the technicians who enter your property for pest control services are safe to be around children and elderly people, and any other vulnerable people who live in the property.
- Even if a technician has all the right skills to get the job done, we have to be aware. If they have a criminal background with vulnerable customers it can lead to undesirable consequences. These are not the type of people you want to be working in your home.