The presence of a mouse inside your house would be an irritating thing, when comes to treating them nobody wants to kill the little creature. All other traps like glue trap, mouse-kill traps cause severe injury to the mouse and sometimes lead to death. Everyone wishes are to catch a mouse without using killing Traps.
Once you got familiar with how to catch a mouse without killing them then you won’t use mouse killing traps in your home to catch a mouse. We at Empire Pest Control, work in a human way and capture the mouse without causing any injuries or harm to the mice. In some regions, mice are believed as holy and some people worshipping mice.
By keeping all in mind, here we listed some of the traps that capture the mice alone without causing any harm or injuries.
How to Catch a Mouse without Using Killing Traps?
Peanut Butter and Spoon Trap
Once you confirmed the presence of a mouse with proper evidence in your home, then the peanut butter trap helps you to easily catch the miss. This trap will be the best alternative when compared to other deadly traps. Let’s see how to use this trap to catch a mouse
- First place one empty bucket on where you see the traffic
- Take a spoon and place a peanut butter dollop on the handle side of the spoon and make the other end to balance on the bucket edge
- Peanut butter smell easily attracts the mouse and it comes to crawl the peanut butter both the mouse and spoon will fall into the bucket.
This is the easy tip that getting popular in the UK to catch a mouse without cause death.
Paper Tunnel and Bucket Trap
This is also a simple trap that helps to catch the mouse without causing any injuries. Let’s check out this DIY mouse trap method
- Take a plastic paper or dark chart and roll it into a cylindrical shape
- Now the paper looks like a tunnel, grease some glue on the one side of the tunnel-shaped paper, and places it on a table edge.
- Place any food items that attract the mouse on the corner side of the tunnel. For Example Peanut butter, coconut piece
- Place a bucket under the table fix to the exact position of where the edge of the tunnel ends.
- Mouse assumes this like a tunnel and enters to grab the food and will automatically fell in a bucket.
This trap will work finer, and better. Try out these, if you have symptoms of mice in your place.
These are just the traps that help to capture the mouse. If you feel catching a mouse using a DIY method is risky then approach a professional pest control service in your place. The pest control team will approach with effective control methods and makes your place a mouse-free environment. They will not just work on capturing the mouse, also they instruct how to maintain your place after the treatment and seal all the openings that act as the entry point for mouse entry.