Bed bugs are the most annoying insects that seek to hide in a soft and warm place like mattresses, bed linens, cushions, leather items, carpets, rugs, and clothes. These bugs leave small bite marks on humans that may be turned into some allergic symptoms if not treated in the right way. Bed bug bites are much harm to humans but it causes by skin patches or allergies in the future. To prevent bed bug infestation and to get rid of bed bug infection we listed some of the natural home remedies that help to get rid of bed bug bites completely overnight.
How to identify the bed bug bites?
Bed bugs are not an insect that transmits the diseases through their bite. It just sucks the human’s blood, and the bite looks like some dark patches. The bed bugs are more active at night time after the human falls asleep or during the early morning.
Bed bugs bite happen anywhere on the human body, there is no specific place. The bed bugs will bite wherever it sees a skinny layer that exposed during sleeping time. The most common parts are
- Neck and
Most of the people never feel the bed bug bite, only came to know after the symptoms like little dots, dark patches, itching, inflammation, and irritation. The symptoms occur immediately after the bed bug bite. The symptoms will take one week to disappear without following any bed bugs treatment. Here we listed some of the common symptoms to identify bed bug bites.
- The painful and slight burning sensation will occur after a bite
- A little bump will occur
- Red patches will come after the bed bugs bite
- The itching will happen in a zigzag pattern
- Brownish or reddish stains will occur in a beds
Some of the severe symptoms are blisters, swollen, raised heartbeat, fever, and difficulty breathing. This will occur only in a rare case. So seeking medical help is the best advice to avoid severe risks.
what are the signs of having bed bugs?
- Look for the damages – You can easily identify the presence of bed bugs with the signs of damages present in your mattress, furniture, and in your clothing. The damage will be minor one you can identify it if you watch closely.
- Inspect your mattress – Bed bugs commonly present in the bed linens and mattress box. The bed bugs are not visible to the naked eyes. Some people use zoom glass to identify the pests or bed bugs in their place. Take all the bedsheets, bed covers, and pillows while doing the inspection.
- Smell/ Odour- The smell or odor are the other great signs of indicating bed bugs in your place.
Treatment for bed bug bites to get rid of in a night
- Wash the bed bug bites with mild soap immediately to avoid the spreading of itching
- Make the paste of baking soda and water and apply it gently to the infected area
- Dip the cotton balls in lime juice and apply it on a bite
- Apply aloe vera gel to avoid the inflammation
- Butter or coconut oil is the best home remedy for all types of pest bytes.